Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Out of Town Visitor

I have had a visitor from out of town for the past few days.  Meet Rolly the Accuquilt rolling pin.  Since the Accuquilt Retreat in Fremont Nebraska he has been traveling around the country visiting all the friends he made at the Accuquilt Retreat.  The purpose is to encourage Accuquilt to hold another retreat.
Rolly belongs to Steve Nabity the CEO (Chief Energizing Officer) of Accuquilt who used his wife's rolling pin and cookie cutters as dies to cut out paper  shapes and so began the Accuquilt die cutting system.  If you would like to read more about the Accuquilt company go here.



Rolly is getting a few flying lessons in my Husbands newly restore Stearman airplane.  If you remember about this time last year there was a little accident.  You can read about it here but after a lot of hard work the Stearman is about ready for it's first flight.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Denver and would love a retreat! hint hint... Keep Rolly safe when flying. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos Nancy, I would have never imagined Rolly getting an opportunity to fly in a beautifully restored Stearman airplane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!