Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene Update

The storm has passed us and I think the worst part was trying to sleep on the couch in the basement with a nineteen month old.
It's still raining and a little windy but the worst is over.
We had very little damage in our immediate area. A few branches down, no flooding or power outages. I just wish everyone could have been as lucky.
I have no idea how to publish pictures using this iPad--something else I need to learn.
Looking forward to a little sunshine.
Thanks for all the good thoughts sent our way.
Happy stitching,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Nancy - Glad to hear you and yours weathered the big storm!! Prayers for all those that are still struggling!! Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!