Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Monthly Mini and Log Cabin ebook

Temecula Quilt Company has a monthly mini program and I have been working on their little quilts since July.  Each month I receive a little brown package in the mail with a new quilt.

 July’s quilt was called "Freedom Rings" and is 12”x 16".  Each little bow tie block finishes at 2 inches.

August had two little quilts to make "Little Stars" 9”x 12” and "So Small Shoofly" 10”x 13”.  I love the cheddar in Shoofly.

September’s little quilt "Red Cross" 17”x21" is one of my favorites with all the little red crosses.

The quilt for October "Four Patch" is a little larger 16”x16” with 4 1/4” blocks.  I like the grey in this one.  I think grey has become the new cream in quilts lately.

and finally for November my all time favorite "Courthouse Step" finishes 15”x15” with 5” blocks.

If you like log cabin quilts as much as I do you should check out the new ebook here it’s free.  I especially like the block charts that tell you what length to cut your strips for different size blocks.
Hope you are finding a few moments to stitch.
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Your little quilts are fabulous. I thought I had picked out my favorite and then I scrolled down and saw a couple more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you posting again! I kept checking to see what you were up to! Your little quilts are just great - all so different but wonderful in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great little quilts, love the red and brown one but the courthouse steps has to be my favorite, I plan on making a big one this year :)
    your going to have your own wall of little quilts !
    kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun. I love the shoofly. It's simple looking, but makes a statement. Also love the boarder in the red cross. You've been keeping busy. Can't have idle needles:)
    Have a beautiful day.
    JoeyLea
    http://thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!