Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas


Here are  all twelve blocks for the Twelve Days of Christmas quilt from 
Temecula Quilt Co   I wonder what we are going to do with them?
I have lot's of fabric left and am anxious to see how the finished quilt will look.
This was my first experience making little 3 inch blocks and one of the things I learned is the smaller the block the more accurate your cutting and sewing needs to be.  I had the most trouble with block #11.  It's still a little larger than the others but I finally just gave up.

I am starting to rethink Building Houses from Scraps.  Those little houses are only 3 inches.  I think I will enlarge the pattern.
Happy Stitching,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. I was on holiday and got nine of the blocks done, hope to finish the other three this weekend. I love the fabrics the you have chosen for your "12 days of Christmas.

    Jenneke has also created a "paper pieced" pattern for the little house from scrap block, that one looks to be much easier.

    Can't wait to see your finished quilt. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks and fabrics. And your Lollipop Trees quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!