Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Takes 2 & Twelve Days of Christmas



 I finished my 12 Days of Christmas quilt last week.  I am just a little slow in posting the picture.  This was a fun little mystery hosted by Temecula Quilt Co.


Today I was able to get the first installment from Sentimental  Stitches of
 Just Takes 2 completed.  Just in time because I believe the next installment
from Dear Jane comes out tomorrow.  I was a little late with these because I had to wait on the USPO to bring my red fabric.
Happy Stitching,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy - I love your 12 Days of Christmas and your Just Take 2 blocks are beautiful!! You always do such wonderful work!! Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!