Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bust My Stash Photo Challenge




Have you stared at your fabric stash and wished that you had the time and energy to cut up your fabric for future projects?  AccuQuilt has the answer!
 Click here  to participate:  or go to AccuQuilt's Facebook page and click "Like".  
Then go to the "Bust My Stash" tab under their profile picture and upload a picture of your fabric stash.  Submit your photo by Friday, July 22nd and you'll be eligible to win a GO!  Mix & Match 12" Starter Set.  The photo with the most votes by July 31st wins!  Photos will be voted on by the following criteria:  relevance, creativity, and originality.  Share with your friends during the voting period to increase our odds of winning!  
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!