Tattered Garden



May all your ups and downs be with a needle and thread!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quack, Quack


I just finished this little quilt for my granddaughter Lillian.   This is the sixth project in my Accuquilt Die challenge.



She loves ducks. I think her first words were quack, quack.




The pattern is in Quiltmaker magazine.  I cut the entire quilt with my Accuquilt GO cutter.  It only took two dies - the Value die that comes with the GO and the 2 1/4" strip cutter.
It seems like every time I look at a magazine now I think...can I cut that on my GO?  You would be surprised how many patterns can actually be cut using  the GO and how much time you save.

4 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

The quilt is adorable!!

Dawn said...

This is darling :) Congrats on the magazine feature!

judith lockhart said...

That quack quilt is so cute! I know Lillian will love it! Cool how you can use your GO cutter for so many projects.

Dayquilt said...

My daughter's first word was "duck" :)