Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Well, I went and changed the look of my blog.  I was getting a little tired of the Pepto Bismo pink but I don't do change well and I am not so sure I like this look either.  It may be a little too much green and this particular templet won't let you change that color.....I tend to lean towards a simpler look.  I may have to go back and just change the colors on my old templet.  Change is not my friend.


  1. Nancy, The retreat and all the giveaways were great. Country Traditions gave us the pincushion and die pattern and kit; but Linda from Accuquilt made all of the beautiful bags for us!


Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!