Finally I got all the little bits for the center of Allietare sewn together and this is the result.
Everything went together well except the final rows. I did end up having to twist some of the seams on the four patches to get them to nest together. Considering how many seams there are in this quilt I can’t complain and Bonnie did say all of the seams would not nest.
As hard as I tried I still missed matching some of the points exactly but hey I don’t care.
I really like the colors she chose for this years Mystery Quilt and I suppose that’s why I decided to make it. Bonnie’s quilts are alway different and special but they are also very labor intensive and the mystery is at a very busy time of the year for me. So I hope if I ever decide to make another one someone will remind me of this.
The borders are going to be scalloped and I will have to purchase fabric for them because I don’t have a piece of black large enough.
It is doing to be a beautiful quilt and if you want the pattern it’s still on Quiltville here for you to download.