Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somebody Stop Me!

OK, I have finally decided I need help.  My friends already tell me I get way too many packages from Amazon.  I think Amazon has my credit card number on speed dial. 
I just love books and can't seem to control myself.  My latest purchase came today.
All of these books are wonderful and I have already found several things I want to make.
If only there were more hours in the day!

I haven't been able to post in a while because my old computer finally just gave up and died.
I bought a new one yesterday.  
I decided to get a new iMac and am so glad I did.  
I really like it.
There are lots of things I have to learn.   
It's very different from  PC.


Stephanie said...

Sometimes we just need books to inspire us. Nice amazon order!

judith lockhart said...

They look quite interesting to me and I only have one of them.......!