Thursday, April 8, 2010

Liberate Amish New Direction

Turns out those fans weren't as inspiring as I thought.  I really didn't enjoy making them so I decided to go in a different direction. I am using #25  as my inspiration now.
I used the layout I had planned for the fans and think I got a similar look.
Now my big problem - the letters in the border.  I have no idea what I want to say.  I really want them on the front.  Maybe just my initials in the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Very Striking quilt! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the border.


Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!