Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Liberate Amish Get Together

OK, as if I don't already have enough to do. I joined the Lazy Gal Liberated Amish 2010 get together - Tonya has organized. I am a little late joining but we have until June to finish. Sounds like a long way off doesn't it? It really isn't when you have as much going on in your life as I do.

We are supposed to use solid fabrics. Make the quilt liberated and use letters either on the front or back of the quilt. Our inspiration should come from the book

I have decide to use Fans Variation as the inspiration for my quilt. These are the fabrics I have chosen. They are actually brighter than the picture shows and some of the ones that look black are brown and Burgundy.


The Quilts that are being made in this group are really wonderful. You should go over and check it out. It's still not too late to join.

My quilt won't be too large just a wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!