Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Raising Cane

I had decided I wouldn't do any mystery quilts this year because of time limits....but I was bored today and needed to do some sewing.
I have been saving the steps to Raising Cane a Dorothy Young Mystery so I started today.
I used Christmas fabrics since I have collected so many.


I was able to get finished with clue 11 and have no idea what the quilt will look like when the blocks are put together..

We were supposed to choose a focus fabric and three other fabrics that went with it.
I am not so sure my choices were the best...they look better in person the colors are better.

I guess I will find out when it's all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!