Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Shenandoah Valley Quilt Along Month Two "Blue Flag"


I am late again posting about my block for this month.
My Blue Flag block is not blue as you can see.  I really didn’t want any blue in my quilt but I did want to add something other than red, pink, yellow and green so I chose violet.


My blocks so far.

It’s been fun working with these colorful Kaffe fabrics.
If you have the time and would like  to see all the  beautiful interpretations of the blue flag block go here
Now back to cleaning and cooking for Thanksgiving.
Until the next time,
Nancy

15 comments:

  1. I could not envision these blocks in Kaffe, but seeing what you have done--they are stunning!
    Love this latest block. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple fabrics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you are a terrific appliquer....i LOVE the lilac color--just like my iris in my border....lovely blocks...i am diligently working on my circles to practice my applique--maybe someday i can do something like this...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning in Kaffe prints. I love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love...love this block Nancy!
    The colors and prints are just stunning!

    Your quilt blocks look Fabulous all laid out!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking too how realistic the iris looked. Your blocks are playing nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Iris! All your blocks together look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This block and your others are beautiful! You are not really late; November is not over ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Your quilt is going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh they look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your violet choice. Beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! First, I have to laugh at Janet O.'s comment!! Your "purple iris" are just stunning!! I went and looked at the other Blue Flags and they are all just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!