It was a nasty day here yesterday power blinking on and off and I didn't want to use my machines so I decided to square up my Beyond the Cherry Trees blocks...all 24 of them.
Squaring up blocks has always made me a little nervous so I bought a 16 1/2" square up ruler to use. These rulers are not cheap but I thought if it would make squaring up a little less stressful it was worth it.
The applique pieces were outside the 16 1/2 inches.
I thought I was being very careful putting the patterns together just right. I guess I should have been checking each block to make sure but it never occurred to me they would not be correct and I didn't know what size the blocks were supposed to be until a couple of months ago. I have 10 blocks to go back and fix.
All this can be fixed with a little time and patience it just means I am not as far along with this quilt as I thought.
I hope your stitching is going better than mine.