Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Beyond the Cherry Trees Block 12, 14 & 17

I had been putting off doing block 12 because of the little fingers not much of a seam to turn under and I am still not convinced the seams will hold.
I enjoyed stitching Block 14 it was a little easier to do.

















Block 17 was very quick to stitch....... Sometime you need something easy to relax again.
 I believe the ladies that designed this quilt all those many years ago must have been very accomplished at  appliqué.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are right! I am doing the other one right now...it is taking forever! I do like how it looks though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a lot in common with the ladies that designed this quilt! You are VERY accomplished at applique!!! Beautiful - don't know how you stitched those tiny fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, they are all exquisite designs. Beautiful!

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I came across your post in Carol Doaks group, thank you for sharing! Paula_bray2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!