Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quilt Woes

I previously posted about this quilt and it's problems a while back.
Well, this is a sad enough by itself but the real problem is I just remembered I made my Liberated Amish quilt from the same black fabric.

I believe this fabric might have been from the 80s.  I had a whole bolt of it. Needless to say the rest of the bolt went in the trash.
One thing for sure I will  give black fabric a real good test before I use any of it again.
I think I will see if I can quilt NO WORDS and just use it as a wall hanging once in a while.  With a big label on the back to never ever wash it.
I wouldn't bother but this is the first Challenge I ever entered and my first Liberated Quilt.  I hate to lose it.


  1. I love "NO Words" very striking. It would be horrible to lose it.

  2. Whoa! Now, that is one terrible thing! My goodness woman, you are living up to your name!

    I love 'No Words' did a fabulous job..but I'm afraid I'd have a lot to say if it was mine and it were to meet the same fate!

    I'm just glad you were given a chance to find out the liabilities of that fabric! And I shudder to think what I might have in my stash!


Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!