Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Little Knitting, A Little Spinning, A Little Quilting

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted on my Blog..Life you know gets in the way sometime.

I have been doing a few things  with my time.

First, I knit a little hat  for Lillian.  This is a free pattern from The Knitting Siren.  It's called the Papallona Earflap Hat.


She lives way up in freezing Virginia so I can use some of my washable wool which is too warm for the South.

                                                                                                                                                                            One day  I finished spinning some yarn.
I have soooo much fiber I need to spin.














Then I finally finished my ninth Florabunda Block.  Only three more to go.  Each block has a sawtooth border.  Not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. You've been a busy lady again, knitting, spinning and making two applique blocks. I don't think you sleep! Beautiful, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, your hat is darling! You gals that can knit/crochet just amaze me! Beautiful!

    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!