Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Plodding Along and A Little Tip!


I have been sewing little nine patch and snowball blocks
for a while and this is what I have accomplished so far. 
I have four more rows planned but will wait and see how large the quilt is after sewing the rows together.
Thanks to my friend Judy for contributing lots of colorful scraps. 
My scraps always seem so dull compared to hers. 
Her quilts are  wonderful. 
You should check out her blog Quilting by Judith.




Just a little tip for anyone  as messy as I am.
Are you tired of bending over to pick up
all those threads on the floor?
A "new" toilet bush is a wonderful thing. 
Sweeps them right up.

3 comments:

  1. Toilet brush what a great idea. I may try that myself.Thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nancy that quilt is fabulous. Just came by to say Congratulations you won one of my prizes from Stephanie's string challenge. I look forward to getting your address from her and sending the package to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought--a toilet brush. Sure would saving cutting them out of the vacuum after it's scooped them up! I'm really loving that quilt, but I can't quite figure out how you put the snowballs in there. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!