Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Surfing and Aunt Millie

I have been on a blogging break lately. My kitchen needed updating and I have spent all my time working on getting a few things done. It is looking better but I will be glad when all is finished.

Today I was blog surfing and found the best tutorial for a cute little needle case over on Sew Prim Khris. I can't wait to make one.


There are so many great ideas on blogs. People are so generous with their information.

I have found a little time to work on my Aunt Millie's Garden sashing. If all goes as planned I hope to finish the quilt this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!