Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go---Well sort of---I so excited to get to go to the  Accuquilt Retreat in Fremont, Nebraska this weekend.

I have never been to a local quilting retreat much less one I have to fly to so I am a little nervous about packing all the things I will need.  It is being held at  Country Traditions quilt shop so if I forget something I guess I can always  buy it there.
Accuquilt has a fun weekend planed for us.  Special projects to do and Friday we are going to the unveiling of the Barn Quilt Block Challenge and Eleanor Burns will be there.
They are also giving us an Exclusive Die made just for those at the retreat. How great is that!
We are going to be working on a project using the Drunkards Path die and these are the fabrics I am taking to use.  We will also have access to all of the dies Accuquilt makes but since I will be flying in I am limited on the amount of fabric I can carry to play with. Wonder how many changes of clothes I need?
I am going by myself but am looking forward to meeting new people who also like to quilt with the Accuquilt GO....should be a lot of fun.
Happy Stitching,
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great get away, don't forget your camera, lots of blog post ideas will happen over the weekend, do share your fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I'm so happy to hear you are going to the AccuQuilt retreat. Have fun and take a lot of pictures. I can't wait to hear about it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! ! ! How much fun is this ! ! ! ! ! !
    You better be ready to tell us EVERYTHING when you get back. I mean it :^)
    I'd love to be in the presence of E.B.
    hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy - Have a wonderful time and I LOVE the fabrics you are taking with you!! Give us a full update when you get home!! :-)) Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!