Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lillian's Quilt


I finally finished Lillian's quilt top. It turned out a lot larger than I wanted
57 x 56 so it isn't going to work as a quilt to hang behind her crib.
I even went back and made some of the letters smaller but just couldn't get them small enough. Maybe Tonya will have some suggestions in her new book.
I guess I will just have to make another quilt to hang on the wall.
I like the way the quilt turned out. The problem now is I can't figure out how it should be quilted.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

    Have a wonderful week.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love the colours you used and the words are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! your quilt is fantastic. sorry to hear that it's too big to fit in the intended spot, but it's a masterpiece none the less. If you're going to make another project and need smaller letters, email me and I'll do what I can to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is stunning! Love the colors but the messages are from the heart. WHat a treasure Miss Lilllian will have.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!