Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Nancy's Fiber Arts Sale Page

Most of today was spent listing fiber related equipment for sale on my new blog.


I have been playing with fibers and yarns for most of my life and now feel it is time to downsize.  
At least that's what my Children tell me.
It's a little scary the amount of stuff you collect.

At the moment it is mostly equipment but will be listing other quilt and fiber related items as time permits.

I would love for you to check it out and also pass the link along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stoping by and taking the time to leave a comment!
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!